Jan 2, 2012
To Conclude
Through out my high school English career I've faced many problems with my writing, and have also improved along the way. I've lost entire pieces and have even salvaged ones that seemed to far gone for saving. However, through it all, I can end this fall semester confident that my work has the true potential to relate closer to my audience and to myself. I know what you're thinking, why do you care about that confidence? Well for me that's huge. Going from sappy drama to realistic story telling is a giant leap for someone who could never quite let go from her original roots in creative writing. This semester has taught me so much on learning to grow and change in my work. I hope you all enjoyed that tour through my writing history. Hopefully it didn't bore you too much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would also like to add that the only thing that ever really holds you back is yourself. So go out into the world and just write what you see, no goo no additives, just life through your eyes.
ReplyDelete